Saturday, June 10, 2006

The Lighter Side of Love

There have been several times in my life when I have made my wife angry... and there have been plenty of times when she's returned the favor! But over all, Chris and I are very good to eachother. We make it a point to hug and kiss in front of the kids - actually, we always have. We don't let them ever wonder if we love eachother. But with that, comes those times when you also have to let it all hang out, and your kids find out there is a little fire in the belly still.

When a person - or me for instance - gets too shutter happy, it can become annoying. During Christmas I was having a little too much fun trying to get pictures of Chris. She finally looked at me and said, "OK, you want a picture of me? Shoot THIS!!" and shot me the bird... Well, as they say, timing is everything, and I was able to immortalize Chris's love for me!

If you look closely though, you can see the smile on her lips and the love in her eyes. Chris and I love hard, and we fight hard, but we always know that at the end of the day, being with eachother is what matters most - bird or no bird.

So, don't take this picture personally, I didn't.


"OK, you want a picture of me? Shoot THIS!!"

This is me... take it or leave it.

No comments:

Post a Comment