Saturday, June 03, 2006

Digital Photography

Two years ago, we got a really nice digital camera. Near my work there are flower beds that are very well kept. I took my camera one day and decided to take some shots of these flowers. It was right at the end of the tulip season, so most of these tulips are open, and I thought they were amazing.

I love the intense colors of this flower. I am setting up an account on Photobucket.com to show some of my favorites. You can view a selection of tulips and flowers from that day here:

http://s82.photobucket.com/albums/j255/MikeInSLC/Tulip%20Days/

The album is called "Tulip Days." I took all these pictures, and they are my property. If you would like to use them for one reason or another, please send me an email and ask permission.

I live at the mouth of a very breathtaking canyon, and as I organize my other images, I'll post those too.

This is me... Take it or leave it.

No comments:

Post a Comment