Sunday, June 11, 2006

The Lickalottapuss... very rare species!

The fastest tongue in the West!


"Hmmm, I see treats for me in your future!"

We're trying to get Simon to mellow out on the one thing he does that gets old really fast, and that's how he is constantly licking! Not himself - per se - but the blankets, the couch, whatever... weird huh? He also likes to dart into your face really fast to steal a kiss. If you don't know him it can feel pretty scary. But I've discovered that if you let him lick you until HE'S content, then he mellows out. Some people can't take that much kissing, but I love it.

Chris is absolutely convinced that his feet are "boob radar" guided! Every time he jumps up on her he manages to step right on her boobs... and this little boy is ROCK SOLID HEAVY. He is one of the most "dense" dogs I've ever lifted. So, when his little paw, backed by the bulk of his body connects, you know it. We're also working on that too!

He was a neurotic little dog when we got him, but he's changed a lot since then for the better. He still has a way to go... but I love him.

This is me... take it or leave it.

No comments:

Post a Comment