Saturday, June 17, 2006

The Friday Uniform

There are some things that happen that are just fun. Friday at work several of us showed up wearing the same thing: Jeans and our new Mindivity T-shirts. We all had to laugh. I had a co-worker, Kelli take the shot.

Me, Brent Stout, Jane Luger and Lisa Heiner

It's funny as you look at this picture... Three of us have our shirts out, and Brent has his tucked in... that's because he's management! LOL Actually, the only reason I didn't wear a belt is because my grand-puppy Zim has eaten all three of my belts... so I don't have one! This group of people is awesome. Brent is the Mindivity Manager, Jane is our Admin support person - which basically means that she runs everything in the shop... and we ALL know it... and Lisa is another Instructional Designer and the QA Manager... She and I play ping pong every day. The company is wonderful to work for. I've never worked for a company that makes me feel as though I'm contributing to a greater good. I love it there. I love my co-workers.

This is me... take it or leave it. (Notice the new Detroit Tigers hat?)

No comments:

Post a Comment