Saturday, October 28, 2006

This is the new love of my life...


If he isn't the cutest thing in the world, I don't know what is!
Pico is working his way into our hearts very quickly. Recently, he SINGLE-HANDEDLY (or single pawedly) attacked and killed a roll of toilet paper that was trying to invade our home! I just don't know what we'd have done if he wasn't looking out for us!
We really didn't know how much we missed having a cat in the house, but he has really filled an empty spot in all of our hearts! He loves the dogs, and stalks them as much as he snuggles with them. He is turning out to be a WONDERFUL little friend.
We are getting him neutered soon - before he starts spraying to mark his territory. It's my hope that he then balloons out and just gets GIGANTIC! I would love to have a huge orange tiger tabby in the house.
He makes sure to see that I'm ok when I'm lying down. He purrs loudly, holds my face still with his paws and rubs his face all over against my beard. He selected me as his human. I am so grateful.
So yes, this is a life unhinged, but loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment