Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Holy Cheatin' Tigers Batman!

I'm sorry Kenny... that just ain't "dirt"

OK... so I'm no rocket scientist, but that sure looks like SOMETHING on Kenny Rogers' pitching hand! The image on the left is from the ALCS game against the Oakland A's, and the one on the right is from game two of the World Series... I personally think that Kenny was counting on people not believing anyone would be so brazen (and STUPID) to cheat so obviously, that he would get away with it. Um... WRONG!

After having switched my allegence to the Tigers at the end of last season, I'm crushed to think that my favorite AL team would engage in this kind of garbage. The only saving grace in it all is that Kenny Rogers has been a dink from his introduction to Baseball... Kenny, YOU SUCK!

This is me - a pissed off Cardinals AND Tigers fan... wholly disappointed in the blatant act of cheating - take it or leave it.

No comments:

Post a Comment