Saturday, September 30, 2006

How it looks today!

After the last blog, I thought it would be a good idea to post some shots of how things look, now that we've gotten almost everything back in place. I was honestly shocked at the change that paint made to the living room. At first I was afraid that it would make it too closed in, but it really made it have a nice warm feeling. I love it! And I know Chris does too! Thanks again Mark, Lisa, Morgan, Brady, Gerrick, and Logan!


The front entryway... The warm glow from the window
is nice and inviting!

The living room - looking at the wall opposite the windows.

The walls next to the fireplace. These images really
don't do the job they did justice... it's wonderful!

Looking back towards the hallway... OK, so we're not
COMPLETELY put back together again... live with it!

Once more, thank you Mark and Lisa and the Boys. You've done a great thing for us, and you've shown us so much love and support! I can't say enough how much I appreciate you!

This is me... take it or leave it.

No comments:

Post a Comment