Thursday, September 28, 2006

Have I gone to far...?


My bank, America First Credit Union, allows you to select your own picture for your Visa Card... well, on a fluke, I submitted my favorite photoshopped picture of Simon and I as scuba divers! AND BELIEVE IT OR NOT, THEY APPROVED IT! They sent me the image above to show me what my new card would look like.

I got it the other day, and I have to say, I have the coolest Visa card on the planet! I'm going to take a couple pictures of Chris and McGwire and make something awesome for her... then WE'LL have the coolest credit cards in the world.

(NOTE: The numbers in the image about are a MOCK UP... go ahead and try to use it "Joe Member"... See how far you get! LOL )

This is my twisted life... take it or leave it!

No comments:

Post a Comment