Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Going forward, I hope I can resist the urge to remove my ear!

Van Gogh's Starry Night

My Father's Day this year was amazing. My beloved and my youngest son got together and purchased two months of oil painting classes for me! They start tomorrow! I have always wanted to paint in oils, but never had the money or the self-confidence to pick it up and try. I've always worked in watercolors - they make more sense to me, but with oils you can do so much more!

I have dreamed about oil painting, and now I'm going to have the chance to learn how. Something inside of me tells me that I'm going to really like it, and that it will make sense to me, and that I'll keep painting for life.

Thank you so much family for your love and your thoughtfulness! I won't let you down!

Now, where did I put that 10W-30? Let's get painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment