Friday, March 06, 2009

Ahhh... it all makes sense now!

The other day was particularly painful for me... and I spent the majority of my day in pajamas and not far from the recliner or the bed. It had been in the mid 60's, and suddenly yesterday we awoke to this!:





Just a couple days before I'd remarked in my journal that March had come in like a lamb... the day I wrote that, we were in the low sixties... very spring like... beautiful! Then, the clouds rolled back in, and more snow came our way. It's supposed to do the same thing this weekend... and I have to say that my bones agree with that forecast!

So, if March came in like a lamb, and immediately turned into a lion, does that mean March will be mellow for the rest of the month, or does that mean that this is only a taste of things to come? Hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment