Monday, January 21, 2008

Snow Day!

My first three-day weekend in what feels like forever, and I wake up to a beautiful snow storm! It hasn't snowed in volume all year - we've gotten some here and there, but nothing like this! I just felt like the rest of the world should see the beauty that we've been blessed with this morning!

No wind let the snow accumulate straight up!

There is something so great about waking up and finding so much snow. ESPECIALLY on a day off! Today is Martin Luther King Day, and the first three day weekend I've had since well before Christmas. It has been absolutely WONDERFUL and relaxing!

The Neighbor enjoying Physical exercise!

The other neighbor being smart - using a snowblower!

Our poor evergreen won't survive this one!

The poor birds can't get into their snackbar!

And we can't get to ours either!

I love days like this. I'm so grateful to live in Utah where we can have seasons like this. All of the other aspects of living in Utah aren't so great, but this makes up for it! Even though my AS flares BAD when storms like this approach, I'm always happy and very content when I get to sit at home, in my recliner, with the Lord of the Rings in the DVD player, and watch the snow fall!

Don't you wish you were here?

No comments:

Post a Comment