Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Where has the time gone?

WOW

I can't believe how much time has passed since my last posting. I should be ashamed, but I'm actually feeling simply overwhelmed that life seems to be passing me by!

I should have been keeping this up and going but I haven't had the will to do so. I've been fighting my AS and all the crap that comes with it, and Chris is in school full time! She seems to be doing better at life than I am, and has been invited to be part of the "big brain" club at school. It is a national honors society, very hoity toity, and very much deserved. Chris is still pulling an 4.0. She's my hero.

This is going to be short... I'm just starting back... but I cannot believe that the year is almost already gone... Next, will be a rant about where Thanksgiving disappeared to in the American consciousness.

Cya

No comments:

Post a Comment